About the McLaren Eye
McLaren Eye sits on a beautiful hill in Kangarilla, about 13km from the town of McLaren Vale, in complete seclusion.
Curved alongside the hill, the property’s main pavilion invites you to lounge around on the large sofa, whip up a scrumptious meal in the modern kitchen, and take in the breathtaking 180-degree views in the dining area or on the outdoor decking.
Two luxurious bedrooms with ensuites and private balconies flank the pavilion on each side and offer highest comfort, privacy and style, again allowing you to take in the sweeping vista of the valley – lying down, if you wish!
- Two double bedrooms with ensuite and private balcony
- Galley kitchen with dishwasher, oven, stove, fridge and microwave
- Romantic free standing bath surrounded by glass in master bedroom
- Flat screen TVs in the living area and both bedrooms
- Ducted heating and cooling
- Stereo / CD
- DVD player
- Access to third bathroom from living area
- Fully equipped separate laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Helicopter pad